Thursday, March 12, 2009

11 Months Old

So, I'm running a few days behind on my blogging, but Kate was 11 months old on Sunday. I snapped a few pictures of her outside on Sunday. She had fun pulling up the flowers as I was trying to take her picture. Kate's had a big month. She gets more verbal (and louder) as each day passes. She's also coming into her personality quite nicely... ha. Yesterday when I picked her up from school, her teacher said she is starting to get "strong-willed" as she put it. I laughed and thought, oh no, her stubbornness is starting to show at school. She's learned how to wave bye-bye, but instead of waving to the person leaving, she waves bye-bye to herself. She's also starting to hear "no" on a pretty regular basis. I can't believe she's almost a year. It's gone by way to fast!


No comments: