Monday, September 7, 2009

One Last Trip to the Beach

We took one last trip to the beach to end the summer over Labor Day. Kate loved the beach and couldn't get enough of the water. She would run straight for the ocean. When she wasn't running for the waves, she was busy collecting sea shells, playing with random kids, and chasing birds. We had so much fun at the beach, that we didn't even make it to the pool the entire weekend. Such a nice way to end the summer!





Kate figured out how to turn the tv on and off. Sam thought it was so cute until she started doing during it during football games. It wasn't as cute then!




1 comment:

The Scott family said...

Hey Heather! I just found your blog and it's so cute. I love the slideshow at the end of this post. I've only used smilebox and am looking for a better way. I think I've found it! Our blog is followthescotts.blogspot.com. Hope you're having a good Labor Day!