Friday, April 29, 2011

3 Year Old Stats

Last Tuesday, Kate had her 3 year old check-up. She always loves going to the doctor but little did she know, she had a finger prick and two shots coming. She was so brave during the finger prick and asked, "why did the nurse have to do that and make my finger bleed?" After that, she knew what was coming with round two and her two shots. By the time we left the doctor's office, the lollipop and sticker made things much better. Not to mention, she told everyone of her battle wounds from the doctor's office for several days. I still felt so bad for her that I took her out for ice cream and later dyed Easter Eggs after dinner.


Of course my camera battery died while at the doctor's office, so all I have are pictures of dying the eggs. She weighed in at 30 lbs and 37" tall. She's really slimming down but is still tall for her age.



No comments: