Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Little Blue Beta Named Edward

In the previous post, I mentioned how I had just had a long, stressful month of work, so Sam took Kate out to run some errands and grab lunch. This gave me a few hours to get some much needed housework done. When they got home, Kate was bursting with excitement. Sam had taken her to one of her favorite stores: the pet store (i.e. Petco). However this time, they did not leave empty handed like they normally do. Kate got a fish. I have to admit, I was not overly thrilled when I first saw our new pet as I soon realized I would be adding "clean the fish bowl" to my to-do-list. Mind you, we already have a 85lb dog, but Kate absolutely loves her new Beta fish. We keep him in her bathroom and she loves to check on him, feed him, read to him, etc.
 
Oh, and when Sam asked Kate what she was going to name her new fish, Kate said, "Edward, I think I will name him Edward." Ha!

No comments: