Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ode to the Paci....A Thing of the Past

Kate is officially done with her pacis. I wasn't planning on taking it away from her for a few more months, but on Sunday and Monday night she would play in her bed before she went to sleep. When I went in to check on her, she had thrown her paci out of the bed both nights and fallen asleep without it. So, I tried not giving it to her after bathtime on Tuesday night and she's done fine ever since. This marks her fifth night without it, so I think we're in the clear. We're pleasantly surprised that she didn't have the slightest problem with this since we've heard horror stories of crossing this hurdle. As happy as I am that she's doing so well at bedtime without it, I'm so sad my baby is growing up. Oh paci, we will miss you!

1 comment:

Haley said...

Smart girl, Kate!