Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sick Day??

Yesterday, I stayed home with Kate and took her to the doctor. This morning Sam and I debated on taking her to school or just keeping her home one more day since she was still somewhat under the weather. So, Sam stayed home with her and this is what I found on my camera later that afternoon.

Does this look like a sick child to you?? She really was still sick, but had lots of fun with Sam! Apparently, she loved dancing & bouncing on her chair to the Imagination Movers in her jammies. Not very safe, but had fun nonetheless.

This afternoon I was putting Kate's clothes away in her closet and she found her play gym from when she was a baby. She kept messing with it, so I brought it out and she loved playing with again. An oldie but a goodie!




No comments: